academie: dancing at Highland River Melees

SCAEtain at aol.com SCAEtain at aol.com
Mon May 7 09:23:03 PDT 2001

Can anyone commit to helping out this lady? I am going to be stuck to their Highnesses most of the day (woohoo, get to be a royal retainer. What fun!) so I don't know if I'll be able to get away.
Etain

Subj:   Dancing at Highland River Melees
Date:   Wed, 2 May 2001 4:00:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   "greg fabic" <gfabic at prodigy.net>

Greetings to you good Lady,

    I know I briefly asked you (at Night on the Piazza) if you would be
interested in teaching a few dances to mundanes and/or SCAdians at Highland
River this June.  I would like to give you the date, June 16th, and ask if
you are available. My idea was just to teach 2-4 simple dances of varying
style, period and place.
    If this doesn't work for you, do you know someone else that might be
available?

Thanks,
Livia