academie: CD list

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed May 2 14:37:04 PDT 2001

OK, so here's the list of groups getting their free CD set for
practices.  Constanza will be doing labels for 9 or 10 sets
soon. Hopefully we'll have all these distributed by 20th year.

Stierbach, Constanza
whatever-that-canton-is, Rowen
Falcon Cree, Victoria
some-canton-of-Windmasters, Ursula
2 other cantons of Windmasters

If you think you should be on this list (Black Diamond? Other people
I've forgotten), then let me know. If we have extras we'll sell
them. I have 20 more sets on the way.

-- Gregory Blount