academie: Volunteer needed

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue May 1 15:18:37 PDT 2001

Constanza is in the process of putting together 10 sets of CDs and I
have 20 more on the way.

I'd like to distribute printed copies of my Cheat Sheets along with
them. So I need someone with enough computer clue to download the
postscript & print it on a 2-sided printer so that it can be cut in
half and spiral bound at a copy shop. I'll put up the necessary cash,
but don't have time to do the legwork.

For those who have never seen them, they're at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/sca_dance_steps.html

-- Gregory Blount