academie: Fwd: Dancing at 20YC

Shuskey Lisa elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 06:45:17 PDT 2001

Greetings from the high and misty mountains of Crannog
Mor!

I'm new to the Academie, so I'm trying to get to know
who's who, and what's happening when, and trying to
make other such connections.

My opinion on the below:  the more classes, the
better.  I, for one, am making the trip to the event
for the singular purpose of learning dance.  Anything
else I fit in is great, but the dancing is primary!
(By the way, I'm the only one coming up from our
Shire, and I'm not going to know anyone there.  Any
recommendations on where to camp?)

>From scanning the schedule at the 20YC website, it
looked like the dance class block on Saturday was in
competition with the fencing and heavy competitions.
Being able to use the building at any time would allow
some classes Sunday if folks' schedules permitted, so
at least the fencers might be able to come to a class
that way.

I really hope I have an opportunity to meet all of you
at the event.  I am certainly looking forward to it!

Lady Elize de Nizza

http://www.ravenstreet.org/20yc/images/overflow_camping.jpg