academie: Fwd: Dancing at 20YC

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 05:41:42 PDT 2001

This is from the Autocrat.  With the number of activities going on and a
very limited amount of interior space that hasn't been permanently claimed
by such things as the history display or feast prep, it has been difficult
to figure out where inside dance classes can happen.  The building we've
been offered is the best that's available, though it is rather smallish.

Here's Anne's letter to me, does anyone have an opinion they'd wish to share
with me before I close the loop with her?  (On the site map, it's building
"X"), view #23.

-V