academie: Fwd: [A2YC]Headcount 4/24/01

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 07:20:34 PDT 2001

Below is the current reservation count for 20YC.  These numbers do not
include any reservations that are enroute.

Cabins are nearly sold-out, and tent camping is nearly 2/3rds gone, all with
over a month to go before the event.  If you are planning to attend and have
not made reservations yet, I would encourage you to do so very soon!

-Vard