academie: Need help with 20YC music

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:30:55 PDT 2001

All:

Between work and school, I'm literally drowning in paperwork right now, and
the musicians for 20YC are being very patient while they wait for me to
finish reviewing the repeat structure for the music they will be playing for
us at the ball.

Can I solicit for some help?  I need three people: one to tackle the ECD
tunes, one for the Italians, and one for everything else (Bransles and Inns
of Court mostly).  I already have the list of dances, and what the repeat
structure that the music they are planning to use shows, all we need is
someone familiar with the dances to review the repeat pattern to make sure
there are right number of repeats in each part.

Thanks!
-V