academie: Night on the Piazza

SCAEtain at aol.com SCAEtain at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 10:18:32 PDT 2001

I will be at NotP. I am still debating as to whether I want to fight rapier there, but I will definitely be dancing. Judith's list looked very cool.

Since most Lochmeri aren't (very much) interested in dance, the Academie could definitely take over part of the hall and do some of the more difficult dances. There were a bunch on the set list I don't know and would love to learn.

Etain