academie: OT: Free Ice Cream

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 15:38:55 PDT 2001

An off-topic post (although I'm certain Judith will appreciate this):

"Baskin-Robbins is giving away a free 2.5 oz scoop of ice cream to everyone
who visits one of our participating stores on Wednesday, May 2, 2001, from
6-10pm.  Choose from any flavor available in store."

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/promo/index.shtml

Visit the above-referenced URL to find out if your local store is
participating in Free Scoop Night.

-Vard  :)