academie: Announce your local practices

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Apr 9 15:54:40 PDT 2001

I'd like to see better announcements of local practices -- especially
sporadic ones or attempts to start new ones. For example, as I type
this, Stierbach is having a practice. The first notice I saw of it was
a few minutes ago. The March practice in Stierbach did get announced
here. But if it's going to be fairly infrequent, announcing every one
is a good idea.

-- Gregory Blount