academie: 20YC Dance List

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 12:13:22 PDT 2001

I believe james has a great point here!!!

I know vard you asked for input a while ago but how about some nonperiod
dances that are part of SCA history, and the history of the kingdom... yes
alot of people's first dance has been hole in the wall. and would enjoy
doing it at 20Y

since we are not celebrating 20 years since the end of peroid but 20 yeras
of playing in the SCA, I know how much this kingdom has changed since I
started playing .. I'm sure how dance is done will change even more in the
next 20 years too.. sohow baout including those good but out of period
dances that people enjoy. yes they should be stated that tehyare out of
period..

just my 2 cents

marion