academie: Thanks for your inputs!

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:32:21 PDT 2001

Okay, time's up!  Thanks for all of the inputs for the 20YC Ball set list.
I will try to compile everything tonight (after I get the 20YC website
updated -- LOTS of work to do there, lemme tell ya!), get it fired off to
Zoe (with apologies for missing the 4/1 deadline), and send a copy to the
Academie.

I'll probably post it to the 20YC website as well, so if you don't hear from
me directly (heh, like THAT'S a possibility <vbg>) you can always peek over
there.  http://www.ravenstreet.org/20yc

Also, so as not have to send a separate email, I am looking for inputs for
the Spring issue of =The Muse=.  It will be published in the next couple of
weeks, and could use some stuff from y'all.  Just a paragraph or two on a
dance or music-related topic of your choosing would be fine, I can wrap the
newsletter around almost anything you throw my way.  Suggested topics might
include a synopsis of a class you've taken or taught recently, an
interesting new dance you've learned, a brand new dance you might be
choreographing "in the style of" something period, a new
book/tape/website/other that you've come across, or maybe a humorous
dance-related Top Ten list (a la David Letterman).

What you write does *not* have to be Oak-worthy by any stretch of the
imagination.  But if you are interested in giving writing a try, our
newsletter is a really good place to start.

Thanks!
-V