academie: Re: Dance Manual

Debbie Halstead jebbydo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 22:21:22 PDT 2001

I'll drop in one other note -- the original message
was sent out to the Atlantian Seneschals. In my
opinion, as these manuals (watever they may turn out
to be) are earmarked for the individual groups, the
group seneschals are the ones responsible
disseminating the information more than Corwyn. I
immediately forwarded it along to Bryan as soon as I
received it. Ironically, as a shire, it scarcely
concerns us.

Deborah
> > Subject: Re: Dance Manuals
> >
> > >I find it rather curious that the Kingdom
> Seneschal would put this out
> and
> > >not bother to let members of the Kingdom's Dance
> Guild know about it.
> > >
> > >-Vard
> >
> > Why?
> >-Corwyn

=====

Dragon Knife Company -- www.dragonsupply.com

Head Scientist-Clan McArgh's Super Secret Sacred Muppet Labs
GMOSS Jebby Do of Psi-Phi
Lady Deborah McArgh, Known as the Cynical of Isenfir
Seneschale of the Shire Of Isenfir

"It's important to have as much fun as possible while we're here. It balances out the times when the minefield of life explodes." - Jimmy Buffett