academie: Welcome new member

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:17:16 PDT 2001

All:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Academie has grown again.  Not
only have we several Peers, a Countess, a BoD member, and a landed Baroness
in our austere little group, but we have just landed our first Great Officer
of State...

Welcome to the Academie, Master Corwyn Sinister, Seneschal of the Kingdom of
Atlantia!

It's about time for me to be publishing an update to the membership roster.
Could I ask those who have joined in the past, oh, two months or so, to
doublecheck with me to ensure that I have your contact information
correctly?  All I need is your SCA Name, Title, local group, and email
address.  The last list I published is in the February issue of =The Muse=,
available on the Academie website.  If you're not there, I probably need
your info.

Thanks!
-V

(PS Bryan, I just noticed that I goofed on the AS dates for the newsletter.
Could you change them to XXXV (35) instead of XXV (25), pls?)