academie: this list is archived

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue Apr 3 14:23:31 PDT 2001

After watching a bru-haha evolving on some other lists, I wanted to
mention:

This list is archived. The archive isn't currently on the web, but
someday it might be. I had intended to mention the archive in the list
"info" message that you get when you subscribe, but apparently I
forgot to do this. I have now added such a note.

-- Gregory Blount, Chancelier and listmaster and all that