academie: dance teachers in Augusta, GA?

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Mar 28 12:07:31 PST 2001

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 02:56:57PM -0500, Trishka Hornbeck wrote:

> I've dropped him a note but I don't think I'll be close enough to be of much
> help. Have you posted anything to the Merry Rose?

Nope, not yet. BTW Trishka, James suggested that pointing at the
online steps for it might be enough, and also the webpage for the
upcoming Juniversity. The urls are:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/dance/Official_Bransle.html

Dang, there is no webpage for Juniversity yet, but it is June 2nd.

Trishka, since you already emailed him once, would you be willing to
mail him this info?

-- g