academie: Heraldry Update

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:25:07 PST 2001

In yesterday's mail, confirming that our heraldry has gone to Laurel:
-Vard

-----------

Unto the Kingdom of Atlantia, greetings from Alisoun MacCoul of Elphane,
Metron Ariston Herald!

The College of Heralds of Atlantia is delighted to tell you that at a
meeting held in February, 2001, Golden Dolphin decided your badge for
L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse should be submitted to the College of
Arms for registration.  This submission was included in a letter dated 21
February, 2001.

While we cannot be certain of Laurel's precise schedule at this time, we
anticipate that Laurel will rule on the submissions in this letter in June,
2001.  Golden Dolphin and the heralds of Atlantia should hear the results
within a month or two after the meeting.  We will notify you of the outcome
as soon as possible thereafter.

For your records your armory was submitted to Laurel with the blazon,
"Azure, a dance argent, overall a unicornate natural seahorse Or."

If you ahve any questions about your submission, please do not hesitate to
contact me by letter or by email.  If you prefer, you may instead address
your queries to Golden Dolphin at the address in the Acorn.

Your servant,
Alisoun