academie: 20YC Reservations

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:34:02 PST 2001

All:

The following note was passed to me from the 20YC Autocrat.  Please pass it
along to your local groups.  Thanks!

-Vard
----
Encourage those you know to get reservations in this month.  It is sad
but true, that a lot of "non-profit" bank accounts, like the one we're
using, have a limit of the number of checks that can be deposited in a
month before having a service charge for each check.  The more we can
get done in March (and then in April) and off-load the volume from May
and June, the more service charges we can avoid.  Doing this well we
could save the event budget upwards of $80. Not huge money, but every
bit helps - we'd rather see any profit go to our groups and the kingdom,
than the bank!