academie: Coronation Dance Practice

SCAEtain at aol.com SCAEtain at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 09:56:55 PST 2001

To anyone interested in learning the dances for the Coronation Ball, and
especially Ballo del Fiori, pray attend.

There will be a dance practice Monday, March 26, in the Barony of Storvik
(College Park, MD), from 7-9pm. That's the same time as their fighter
practice, in the same place. I'll be teaching the opening dance, the first
set, and other dances from the set list.

Come out, have fun, do 16th century Italian dances to the beat of heavy
fighting! If you have questions, e-mail me: <A HREF="mailto:scaetain at aol.com">Lady Etain</A>

Here's how to get to the site, the Episcopal Church in College Park, MD.

Directions: Take your best route to the Washington Beltway (I-495). Take the
exit 25 (Rt. 1) South. Follow RT 1 South.

Just after the Maryland Book Exchange on the left, take a left onto College
Ave.

Proceed two blocks. The Church is on the left. The practice is in the hall up
the metal steps.

Come up, get a parking permit.

Lady Etain
Coronation Ball Coordinator