academie: video

Ken Buzzard kenbuzz at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 16:03:12 PST 2001

I have a suggestion.  Why not video tape the Academie
demonstrating how different dances are done, and make
copies to distribute to people for educational
purposes?  We could do tapes on different styles of
dance, different levels of difficulty, etc.

Perhaps we could make companion tapes for several of
the "Really Cheap CDs"?

-V