academie: video

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Mar 23 17:35:16 PST 2001

My girlfriend borrowed back her video camera... anyone on for
some... filming? We've got 8 2-hour tapes, all the stuff needed to
send things to/from a computer, and digital editing software.

I'm writing up some scripts, but I could use a little acting help.
My goal is some learning tapes for all the types of dancing we
do around here, VHS and eventually DVD.

-- Gregory Blount