academie: Dance at Moosal Kombat

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 07:39:32 PST 2001

Hail, all!  On March 31, in Highland Ford, I will be organizing some lovely social dancing at Moosal Kombat, and I cordially invite everyone to attend and enjoy themselves.  I will be teaching all day, and depending upon my audience, I might talk about some more advanced things such as movement, technique, culture, etc.
     Also, any musicians who would like to come and control, er, I mean play for the dancers would be greatly appreciated!
     Hope to see many of you there!

Judith