academie: 20YC Website / Dancing Info

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 05:13:33 PST 2001

The URL for the 20YC Website is: www.ravenstreet.org/20yc  (Bryan, could you
link to this from the Academie Upcoming Events page pls?)

For those who aren't fully aware of the dance schedule, or who missed my
pervious posts on the subject, here it is in summary:

Friday night (7:30 - Midnight)  Welcome Dance
Saturday afternoon (1 - 4:00 pm)  Dance Classes
Sunday noonish (time TBD)  Kids' Classes
Sunday night (7:30 - 10:00 pm)  20th Year Ball

I am currently compiling a list of dance requests from the Academie that
will become the dance list for the Ball.  If you have not provided me with
inputs, please get them in now.  I owe the musician coordinator a final list
within the week.

The format will be based on the modified-Caroso style we used at the
Symposium, but the dancemaster (me) will ensure that we do not get stuck in
any one particular style of dance for too long.

Thanks!