academie: 20YC Dance Requests?

James C. Wagner Jr. james at dukcds.cds.duke.edu
Tue Mar 20 11:58:59 PST 2001

I'd suggest looking at the list for SCA 30 year celebration. He has a good
selection of SCA-wide dance as well as a very nice set of rational for including
and not including dances..

We used this as a starting point for 12th night ball. He makes many good points
especially about SCA history as well as period history... Also, even *I* can
dance most of the dances on his list... *grin*

james