academie: To Make Candle Holders

James C. Wagner Jr. james at dukcds.cds.duke.edu
Mon Mar 19 10:41:58 PST 2001

Another thought... As I have heard it, the Vicountesses in the kingdom have been
invited to take part as well. Anyone have any ideas on how Thomas MacFinn's
Lady (her excellency whose name I ca never remember.. *growl*) can
participate. She is wheelchair bound.. I haven't looked at the dance yet
(Bad James, no biscuit) But I'm SURE she doesn't want to end up being the cente
of attention..

Actually, their Highnesses have probably already thought of that situation.
Has anyone heard?

James