academie: To Make Candle Holders

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 10:32:09 PST 2001

In a message dated 3/19/01 1:12:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, dmo at pqa.com
writes:

<< I think the candles will be much prettier and nicer, and am all for them,
but I
 just wondered if anyone had thought about the issue of paying attention to
the
 candle as well as the dance.  I'm not sure if it would be a problem or not,
but
 thought I'd mention it.  >>

Actually, I kind of agree with Bryan on this one.  Especially since a lot of
these ladies of the rose are going to be very self-conscious anyway about
being the center of attention.  It would probably be best not to give them
too many things with which to divide their attention.
    Besides, it *is* The dance of the *flower* :-)  (I know, I am SUCH a
killjoy!)

judith