academie: To Make Candle Holders

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:48:53 PST 2001

my kids at school will probly go through 100 plus soda bottles  by cornation
I will see what I can do trash picking, but I will not promise, I will see
how many I am up to by the end of the week.  if everyone else can work on
what they may I think we could have a 100 plus holders of this type done by
cornation

Marion