academie: Dance event in Windmasters

Christine Lindamood moondans at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 19 06:42:14 PST 2001

Ursula wrote:
"I will look into holding the all-dance event at the Student Union at UNC
Chapel Hill, the site of this Winter's Unevent, and several Universities.
The Union has a Great hall with a wooden dance floor and several classrooms.
There are many local eateries within walking distance for most.  We could get
the local groups to provide a small buffet just outside the dance hall.  I'd
make sure that we have lighting and décor to create good ambience. "

This sounds great...is this supposed to be for our all day (Italian) seminar, or for another Symposium?

Christine M. Lindamood / Cairistiona nhic Doughaill of Isenfir, Kingdom of Atlantia
Dancer / Mommy / Artist / Speech Pathologist

Imagination rules the world