academie: Dance event in Windmasters

ThatUrsula at aol.com ThatUrsula at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 22:25:16 PST 2001

Greetings, all.

I will look into holding the all-dance event at the Student Union at UNC
Chapel Hill, the site of this Winter's Unevent, and several Universities.
The Union has a Great hall with a wooden dance floor and several classrooms.
There are many local eateries within walking distance for most.  We could get
the local groups to provide a small buffet just outside the dance hall.  I'd
make sure that we have lighting and décor to create good ambience.

Before I ask about availability and check with the local canton, when is this
thing supposed to happen?  Have dates been discussed yet?

The challenge would be to find musicians.  Anyone willing to volunteer to
round up a group of willing musicians?  ::::she gives James a poke in the
ribs:::: Anyone? :::poke poke ::::

Cheers,
Ursula von Bremen