academie: Reminder- Coronation dance practice

SCAEtain at aol.com SCAEtain at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 17:00:47 PST 2001

You are invited to a Coronation/Ladies of the Rose Ball dance practice, to
be held March 19th, in conjunction with the Storvik fighter practice. I will
be
teaching Ballo del Fiori, the presentation dance, as well as some of the
others from the dance list.

The practice begins at 7pm, goes to 9 or so.

Here's how to get to the site, the Episcopal Church in College Park, MD.

Directions: Take your best route to the Washington Beltway (I-495). Take the
exit 25 (Rt. 1) South. Follow RT 1 South Take a left onto College Ave (MD
book exchange is on left). Proceed two (2)block. The Church is on the left.
The fighter practice is in the hall up the metal steps.

Come up, get a parking permit.

Have questions? E-mail me (SCAEtain at aol.com)

Lady Etain
Coronation Ball Co-ordinator