academie: Another educational idea

Stephen Kiefert lanhamlaw at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 16 13:58:36 PST 2001

I like the idea also.  a small official event.  we need to be sure
not to conflict with another event where dancing is planned.

the dance symposium schedule would be one way to arrange it, i.e.
one all-day track, eat out, then a ball in the evening.  another
would be to have a large room reserved all day at a fighting
event, where we could do our thing, join the rest for feast, and
influence/control the dancing afterward.  this would alleviate
calendar problems.

would this be our fall event or in addition to it?