academie: Another educational idea

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:21:09 PST 2001

How abotu a gild meeting, where the majority of people on this list get
togeather and dance on one topic or another, that is posted ahead of time.
that way all of us can research it before hand. and learn togeather. I know
of a lot of households, and gild that do this to produce things for the
crown.