academie: Atlantian Dance Symposium

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 11:23:04 PST 2001

<<I like the idea of having it in Windmaster's Hill, but if for any reason
that does not pan out, what about Hidden Mountain?  Since we went to the
trouble of getting one of ours (Juliana) selected as Baroness, we should at
least exploit it!  :)

-V>>

I am all for exploitation!  My thought is that a traditional three day weekend would be REALLY nice for the weekend-long dance symposium, maybe president's day, or Martin Luther King Day, or something like that?  I figure that Easter Weekend is probably right out, and march is a terrible month for such holidays!

judith