academie: Another educational idea

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 11:22:23 PST 2001

>From Judith:
----Original Message Follows----
<<What would people think of the idea of holding day-long (Saturday)
in-depth workshops on very specific areas of dance, to help the many of us
out there who lack the depth we'd like in some of the less-common (in
Atlantia, at least) areas of dance.>>

I certainly like the idea.  Would it be a full out, SCA sponsored event, in
garb, with social dancing after the workshop to put into practice what has
been taught, or would it be a more academic affair?  My concern, of course,
is that you could not get enough people to make the trip for a workshop that
focused completely on one type of event (certainly not a problem for me, of
course! :)  anyone else have any opinion about this idea?

judith