academie: coronation logistics

SCAEtain at aol.com SCAEtain at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 15:06:24 PST 2001

Vard asks >>Was Friday's practice a general practice or a private (Rose-only)
practice? <<

All practices on site will be open to all comers. If Ladies of the Rose show
up, however, they get private instruction on Ballo del Fiori. Depending on
who's around, we can split up the dancing groups, or just have everyone do
BdF.

On Satuday, I may need individuals to go out in search of LoR to teach them
the dance, should they wish to learn. You, Vard, would be perfect to head up
such a mission!

Etain