academie: coronation logistics

SCAEtain at aol.com SCAEtain at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 14:31:41 PST 2001

Stefan and All,

I will be available for teaching all day Saturday, as well as Friday night.
There will definitely be practice Friday night! Anyone who is willing to help
me teach during these times is very welcome. Anyone who is willing to learn
Ballo del Fiori and go out to teach it to busy Ladies of the Rose should
e-mail me.

I will bring my CD player. If someone else has something louder, let me know.
I have not yet decided on candles versus flowers. Anyone have an opinion?
Candles are my preference... does the hall mind open flame?

Etain
Dance Coordinator for Coronation