academie: Ladies of the Rose/Coronation

SCAEtain at aol.com SCAEtain at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 13:58:10 PST 2001

You are invited to a Coronation/Ladies of the Rose Ball dance practice, to be
held March 19th, in conjunction with the Storvik fighter practice. I will be
teaching Ballo del Fiori, the presentation dance, as well as some of the
others from the dance list.

Please RSVP me <A HREF="mailto:scaetain at aol.com">Lady Etain</A> if you think you will be there.

There will also be dance practices on-site Friday night and Saturday morning.
If you cannot make any of these, but still wish to learn the dance, please
e-mail me privately and I will work something out.

It is not necessary to bring a partner. The practice is non-garb, though you
may wish to wear a long skirt.

Lady Etain
Barony of Lochmere, Atlantia