academie: Juniversity update

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:44:51 PST 2001

Speaking of University, I will be posting something tomorrow about the
classes we've been offered.  We will need to bring this to closure quickly,
so those who have volunteered to teach might want to spend a bit of time now
working up a brief description of their class, and whether they're ready to
commit to teach.

The description need not be nearly as verbose as what we've been using
recently.  In fact, I've been asked to keep them much much shorter, so a
couple of sentences (maybe three) should suffice.

-Vard

----Original Message Follows----
From: Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com>