academie: Coronation Dance List

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Mar 8 17:56:03 PST 2001

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 08:00:38PM -0500, SCAEtain at aol.com wrote:

> Presentation: Ballo del Fiore (Royals, then Ladies of the Rose join
> in, then Peers, then populace)

One thing worth noting: We'll need lots of men who are familiar with
this dance as stooges. As many as 43 Ladies of the Rose and
Vicountesses will be around, of which about 1 is a strong dancer (for
bonus points, name this Academie member...) For the rest, we will
have a dance class on Friday night, and we'll need strong partners to
help teach. But the best way to ensure they can do this dance well at
the ball is to offer them a partner who knows the dance well.

So, here's a chance to shine in public...

-- Gregory Blount