academie: Dance practice-Coronation

Sharon sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org
Thu Mar 8 08:12:14 PST 2001

	The Barony of Stierbach will be holding a dance practice on Monday
March 13th from 7pm to 9pm for those dancers not going to Gulf Wars or
going late (like me). Because Coronation is approaching we will be
focusing on dances currently on the schedule for Coronation. The dances
planned are

	Earl of Salisbury Pavanne
	Black Almain
	Gathering Peascods
	Rufty Tufty
	Grimstock
	Rostiboli
	Anello
	Petit Vriens

	...and more as time allows.

	The Barony would like to invite dancers from the rest of Northern
Atlantia to come join us (dancers from Southern Atlantia are welcome too,
just not reasonably expected).

	The practice is located in the community room in Manassas
Mall. For more detail see http://www.stierbach.org/about.html

	Constanza