academie: Juniversity Classes

Miriam Robinson Gould madame_sosostris at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 00:02:55 PST 2001

>Anybody else want to throw their hat into the ring?  It's only 2 weeks
>until
>the deadline to submit our classes.

I have a question:  is the Academie interested in including Middle-Eastern
dance in the Juniversity program?  I have a class on the history of
Middle-eastern dance (aka Everything I Wish I Knew When I Started MedDance
in the SCAb *grin*) that I've been wanting to teach at a University for a
while.

In service,

Sayidda Tahira bint Ibrahim al-Ishbiliyya