academie: Fw: [SCA-Dance] Dance Guilds

Amy Smyth-Wilson rowenrhys at starpower.net
Thu Mar 1 16:40:21 PST 2001

Admittedly, I am one that ocassionally needs external motivation...I don't
feel that it is fair to be faulted for a psychiatric disability...Some folks
need such things to help them achieve their own goals...to become happy and
successful in life...As a teacher, I see the need for external motivation
daily and know that eventually those individuals will see the benefit of
doing something just for the sake of doing it.

And besides my two cents expressed above:

I was always under the impression that Dancemaster and Dancemistress were
only allowable for use by Dance Laurels?  Is this true? I have never seen it
in print but felt that traditionally it is such...

Rowen ferch Rhys