academie: University classes

Sharon sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org
Thu Mar 1 14:26:19 PST 2001

	i believe before the discussion about rankings got started we were
discussing classes at University since the deadline is coming up. Would it
be possible to post the classes people have signed up to teach so that the
rest of us (especially me :) can determine if we can contribute something?
	Forgive me if this has already been done. I must have missed it.

	Constanza de Tallavera