academie: a dance at Pennsic

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue Feb 27 21:56:01 PST 2001

I, Gregory Blount, do hereby invite one and all: friends, admirers,
hangers-on, and complete strangers who are only showing up for the
food, to a dance party one evening of War Week at Pennsic.

We aren't on the schedule yet, but the plan is to use one of the large
tents, hopefully with the beautiful floor we're going to build this
year.

Refreshments will be served. Dances from the 15th and 16th centuries
will be danced. I hope to see you all there.

-- Gregory Blount, OL, PhD(hon), OP, AoA
   Chancelier L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse