Fwd: Re: academie: Caroso?

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 08:31:32 PST 2001

>From Marion, intended for the list:

----Original Message Follows----
From: "marion wright" <marionred at hotmail.com>
To: scavard at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: academie: Caroso?
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:06:58 -0500

THough I couldn't stay for the ball at NBD I did knowtice thatthe list for
the ECD's and easier dnaces was much linger than the list fo rthe more
complicated or intresting dance, equaling out the list may help the
situation you are discribing vard,  but with that remeber therewas a time in
which every single one of us enjoyed  coompletely and whole heartly easy
dances, I still think brasles are the best thing known to man. the only way
to get people intersted is to allowthen to have good clean period fun. So
that may mean doing dnaces that no longer interest you as well as dances
that you have to pull people through. withthe new lets not call or teahc
dances at a ball atmosphhere  it may intimidate people from trying harder
dances in a ball setting. the kids I brought with me  liked the italian
dances but they didn't feel comfortable with them by the end of the day and
eventhough enjoyed them I asume they would have pick dance they felt
comfortable with the ECD's

just my two cents, and with that vard I jsut realized that this whole loas
of stuff is only going to you not to the acadimie as a whole , which was my
first intention. if you feel that this should be shared with the academie
then forward  it if not just hit delete

Marion