academie: Dancing for Kids at 20th Year

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 08:21:34 PST 2001

I am in contact with the Kid-o-crat for 20th Year, and we've hit upon the
idea of teaching the children a few dances.  It will likely be for an hour
on Sunday afternoon.  Is anyone interested in helping?

-Vard

PS - Just because there's been recent burst of info on 20th year does not
mean that we should be ignoring Coronation (which is month BEFORE 20th
Year).  :)