academie: Proceedings of NBD

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Mon Feb 19 13:54:06 PST 2001

Greetings,

Any instructor who did not get me a copy of their handouts for the dance
symposium, please send me one when you can.  In the next week or so I'm going to
assemble proceedings for the event and make them available to those who want
them.  I've had several requests already, so I'd like to get everything in there
I can.  Thanks!