No subject

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:45:17 PST 2001

Though I do not speak for the entire Academie, I would like to extend a pair
of heartfelt atta-boys to two individuals whose work was key to this
weekend's Symposium being such a resounding success:

To Lord Bryan Morgan: For his hard work as Autocrat, and
To Pomestintsa Tatiana Miroslavna: For her equally hard work
pulling-together our classes

They both put in some long hours, and dealt with the inevitable last-minute
problems with grace and professionalism.  Way to go!

I want to thank our musicians for coming and playing for us at that
evening's Ball.  They played for us for over 3 hours, and were
*instrumental* for the Ball being as successful as it was.  Thank you!

I would also like to extend my personal thanks to Lady Victoria Pringle.
She worked until 2 am Friday night embroidering our baldrics, and picked-up
again Saturday morning to finish them just in time for the event.

There are several other Gentles worthy of recognition, but if I were to
start naming them, I fear that I might inadvertantly overlook someone and
cause offense by their exclusion.

The event was a success, and our attendance suited our site nearly
perfectly.  I am quite confident that we *will* do this again!

Yours,
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary
L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse