academie: Class Schedule for Dance Symposium

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Thu Feb 15 20:56:22 PST 2001

Greetings all,

You've probably been wondering exactly WHEN all these great classes will be on
Saturday.  To assuage your curiosity, I give you the final class schedule for
the Atlantian Dance Symposium.  Note that there are some last minute changes
(adds/drops).

If anyone should need to reach me on Friday, I'll be home from work doing
last-minute-type things.  Feel free to call me there (804-979-3792).  I'll check
e-mail pretty regularly, too, but phone is probably the surest way to reach me.

Class Schedule
=================================
12:00 - 1:00
Beginning English Country Dance
- Evelynne Merrymet

Eastern European Dance
- Edvard Gayer
---------------------------------
1:00 - 2:00
Beginner 15th C. Italian Dance
- Edvard Gayer

Canaries
- Tatiana Miroslavovna
---------------------------------
2:00 - 3:00
Intermediate/Advanced 15th C. Italian Social Dance
- Judith de Northumbria

Snooty Walking Dances
- Rowen ferch Rhys
---------------------------------