academie: Clothing for Atlantian Dance Symposium

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Thu Feb 15 12:17:09 PST 2001

Greetings all,

For those of you coming to Saturday's Atlantian Dance Symposium, just a little
forewarning about your choice of clothing... It should be a well attended event,
better even than we anticipated, which is great but does mean we may end up with
quite a few folks in the hall for the ball in the evening, most all of them
being fairly active.  Therefore, regardless of the weather outside, I recommend
you dress lightly, as for warmer weather, rather than in heavy wools and velvets
and such.  Your comfort and pleasure are our number one concern here in Isenfir.
:)